- Happy Presidents Day 2017! [Presidents Chart, no text]
- Sarah Palin Named As Head Of “Grizzly Bear Free School Zone” Project By New Education Secretary DeVos
- “Invertebrate Zoology” Adds New Subspecies – the Republican Party
- Unusually Seasoned Group Of Rockettes Agree To Perform At Trump Inaugural
- Bonne Chance Women’s March On Washington, D.C., January 21, 2017 [image only]
Federal Reserve Updates
Put your head in the cloud . . .2012 2012 election budget campaign Congress conservative crime deficit Democrat economics economy Egypt election funny Gingo Gingrich GOP GOP primaries humor law liberal Michael Matthew Bloomer Michael Matthew Bloomer author Mitt Romney Newt Gingrich Obama Obamacare Paul Ryan political humor politics politics. political humor President Obama progressive Recession Republican Romney santorum satire taxes Tea Party Texas They Will Say ANYTHING TWSA Uncategorized video
Presidential powers Archive
Ted Cruz Embraces The Title ‘President-Elect’ On Same Day Of Rand Paul’s Announcement. Renders Rand Paul’s Presidential Candidacy Irrelevant.Posted on April 8, 2015 | No CommentsHere was Ted Cruz, a man about to claim a unique place in American history. In his sonorous tenor voice he revealed: "My dear friends, on January 20, 2017, at the exact moment when the Sun's orbit around our homeland reaches its highest point in the sky, I shall begin my first eight-year term as your chief executive." . . .
Syrian Crisis : ‘Texas Ted’ Cruz Criticism Of Obama For Not Calling An Emergency Session Of Congress Is Hypocrisy On StiltsPosted on September 1, 2013 | No CommentsCruz misrepresents Congress's culpability vis-à-vis not re-convening in Washington, D.C., before the end of its adjournment on September 9, 2013. He does so for inexcusable political reasons given the national security context. Here's why . . .