- Death Where Is Thy Sting: Sometimes Fake Impeachment News Is Just Right For The Occasion . . .
- Looking A Little Bigly Petulant, Mr. Pr*sident? Darn That Merkel!
- Senator Schumer Admits 2003 “Donutgate” Affair With Vladimir Putin, Pope Francis Now Reveals That “Putin’s In My Stable!”
- Happy Presidents Day 2017! [Presidents Chart, no text]
- Sarah Palin Named As Head Of “Grizzly Bear Free School Zone” Project By New Education Secretary DeVos
Live Traffic Feed
Presidential powers Archive
Ted Cruz Embraces The Title ‘President-Elect’ On Same Day Of Rand Paul’s Announcement. Renders Rand Paul’s Presidential Candidacy Irrelevant.Posted on April 8, 2015 | No CommentsHere was Ted Cruz, a man about to claim a unique place in American history. In his sonorous tenor voice he revealed: "My dear friends, on January 20, 2017, at the exact moment when the Sun's orbit around our homeland reaches its highest point in the sky, I shall begin my first eight-year term as your chief executive." . . .
Syrian Crisis : ‘Texas Ted’ Cruz Criticism Of Obama For Not Calling An Emergency Session Of Congress Is Hypocrisy On StiltsPosted on September 1, 2013 | No CommentsCruz misrepresents Congress's culpability vis-à-vis not re-convening in Washington, D.C., before the end of its adjournment on September 9, 2013. He does so for inexcusable political reasons given the national security context. Here's why . . .