Live Traffic Feed
- Senate “Health [We Could Not] Care” Less Bill – Some Initial Facts About The GOP Plan To Hamstring Medicaid [video < 3 mins.]
- Two Part Exclusive: Satan Refuses Delivery Of Roger Ailes & Holds Trial In Capitol Hill’s “The Disgruntled Toad” Restaurant
- The “Massacre Script” Redux at GOP Baseball Practice. GOP Whip Rep. Steve Scalise Wounded, Staffers, and Capitol Police Attacked By Armed Gunman
- A Long Time Coming: View Rep. Brad Sherman’s Impeachment Bill, And The Most Recent Library of Congress’s Report On Impeachment.
- Paul Ryan & Chris Christie Philosophize About Presidential Intern Donald Trump’s Private Meeting With Then FBI Director Comey: “He’s Just New At This.”
President Trump Archive
A Long Time Coming: View Rep. Brad Sherman’s Impeachment Bill, And The Most Recent Library of Congress’s Report On Impeachment.Posted on June 13, 2017 | No CommentsAccording to California congressman Brad Sherman, a twenty- year Democratic House vet, he is about to unleash the first bill demanding Donald Trump's impeachment. With Trump's seventy-first birthday on the June 14 launching pad wouldn't this. . .
Paul Ryan & Chris Christie Philosophize About Presidential Intern Donald Trump’s Private Meeting With Then FBI Director Comey: “He’s Just New At This.”Posted on June 11, 2017 | No CommentsMichael J. Matheron, June 11, 2017 Aired CNN: June 10, 2017 – 17:00 ET DAVE BRIGGS, CNN ANCHOR: Making my job easy, transitioning to what happens with Congress because Republicans have not shown one glimpse of breaking from President Trump. And here’s what Paul Ryan said, I want to ask […]
Posted on May 8, 2017 | No CommentsMichael J. Matheron, May 5, 2017 [to download this post click the Adobe icon, above] “The pursuit of peace and progress cannot end in a few years in either victory or defeat. The pursuit of peace and progress, with its trials and its errors, its successes and its setbacks, can […]
Posted on May 3, 2017 | No CommentsSue Meadows May 1, 2017 As a child, you think in simple terms. Bad guys don’t get away with it. Good guys are honored and rewarded; they are not the ones who die. Police are all good. The president of the country is Good. Cheaters, liars, bullies, murderers and violent […]