Live Traffic Feed
- Senate “Health [We Could Not] Care” Less Bill – Some Initial Facts About The GOP Plan To Hamstring Medicaid [video < 3 mins.]
- Two Part Exclusive: Satan Refuses Delivery Of Roger Ailes & Holds Trial In Capitol Hill’s “The Disgruntled Toad” Restaurant
- The “Massacre Script” Redux at GOP Baseball Practice. GOP Whip Rep. Steve Scalise Wounded, Staffers, and Capitol Police Attacked By Armed Gunman
- A Long Time Coming: View Rep. Brad Sherman’s Impeachment Bill, And The Most Recent Library of Congress’s Report On Impeachment.
- Paul Ryan & Chris Christie Philosophize About Presidential Intern Donald Trump’s Private Meeting With Then FBI Director Comey: “He’s Just New At This.”
Congressional Powers Archive
A Long Time Coming: View Rep. Brad Sherman’s Impeachment Bill, And The Most Recent Library of Congress’s Report On Impeachment.Posted on June 13, 2017 | No CommentsAccording to California congressman Brad Sherman, a twenty- year Democratic House vet, he is about to unleash the first bill demanding Donald Trump's impeachment. With Trump's seventy-first birthday on the June 14 launching pad wouldn't this. . .
Texas Senator John Cornyn Urges Colleagues To Follow Constitution And Delay Impeaching Hillary Clinton Until She Is Sworn InPosted on November 5, 2016 | No CommentsMichael J. Matheron, November 3, 2016 Yesterday, Sen. John Cornyn (R-TX), the 2nd ranked Senate Republican, urged House and Senate legislators to hold off on impeachment hearings and related preparations until certain constitutional requirements ensue. GOP House and Senate legislators are actively preparing themselves for Hillary Clinton’s quick impeachment. Senator […]
Page 1 of 11