- Death Where Is Thy Sting: Sometimes Fake Impeachment News Is Just Right For The Occasion . . .
- Looking A Little Bigly Petulant, Mr. Pr*sident? Darn That Merkel!
- Senator Schumer Admits 2003 “Donutgate” Affair With Vladimir Putin, Pope Francis Now Reveals That “Putin’s In My Stable!”
- Happy Presidents Day 2017! [Presidents Chart, no text]
- Sarah Palin Named As Head Of “Grizzly Bear Free School Zone” Project By New Education Secretary DeVos
Live Traffic Feed
Posted on January 30, 2017 | No CommentsBowing to an Obama administration edict that embargoed the scientific discovery described in this article until after Donald Trump's inauguration, Wikipedia today added the Republican Party to its list of invertebrate subdivisions in its "Invertebrate Zoology" article.
Ted Cruz Embraces The Title ‘President-Elect’ On Same Day Of Rand Paul’s Announcement. Renders Rand Paul’s Presidential Candidacy Irrelevant.Posted on April 8, 2015 | No CommentsHere was Ted Cruz, a man about to claim a unique place in American history. In his sonorous tenor voice he revealed: "My dear friends, on January 20, 2017, at the exact moment when the Sun's orbit around our homeland reaches its highest point in the sky, I shall begin my first eight-year term as your chief executive." . . .
Page 1 of 11