Live Traffic Feed
- Trump: Diplomacy for the Preschool Set
- Affordable Care Act, Hey Hey Hey Goodbye . . . What The House Cravenly Proposes To Demolish
- Trump: The Art of the Deal is Not the Art of Governing
- A President Named Trump? Where Does He Fit?
- Death Where Is Thy Sting: Sometimes Fake Impeachment News Is Just Right For The Occasion . . .
President-Elect Trump Archive
Posted on January 24, 2017 | No CommentsMichael J. Matheron, January 18, 2017 “I wouldn’t feel comfortable standing near a man like that in our costumes.” Dissenting Rockette referring to Donald Trump Michael J. Matheron, January 18, 2017 “I wouldn’t feel comfortable standing near a man like that in our costumes.” Dissenting Rockette referring to Donald Trump […]
Posted on December 29, 2016 | No CommentsMichael J. Matheron, December 30, 2017 The so-called "A" list celebrities are all wanting tixs to the inauguration, but look what they did for Hillary, NOTHING. I want the PEOPLE! — Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) December 23, 2016 Noted. President-elect Donald Trump’s aides are lowering expectations about recruiting a large […]
In Big Diversity Move Donald Trump Selects Miss Eastern Taiwan 2016 As Second-In-Command of American Embassy In ChinaPosted on December 16, 2016 | No CommentsMichael John Matheron, December 16, 2016, 4:30 pm, Trump Transition Team HQ. Using the surprise and provocative tactics he is known for President-Elect Donald Trump named his choice for Deputy Chief of Mission to the United States Embassy in China, Ms. Juli Chen. Ms. Chen, a twenty year old Taiwanese […]
Page 1 of 11