- Death Where Is Thy Sting: Sometimes Fake Impeachment News Is Just Right For The Occasion . . .
- Looking A Little Bigly Petulant, Mr. Pr*sident? Darn That Merkel!
- Senator Schumer Admits 2003 “Donutgate” Affair With Vladimir Putin, Pope Francis Now Reveals That “Putin’s In My Stable!”
- Happy Presidents Day 2017! [Presidents Chart, no text]
- Sarah Palin Named As Head Of “Grizzly Bear Free School Zone” Project By New Education Secretary DeVos
Live Traffic Feed
Posted on January 3, 2014 | No CommentsFor 2014 we have this: "I will serve more than I am served. I will help more people in need. I will be less cynical and highlight as many stories of decency, hope, and love as I can find. I will be an encouragement to others rather than a stumbling block. I will love my neighbor as myself." Heady indeed. Presumably that will include a lifting of . . .
Syrian Crisis : ‘Texas Ted’ Cruz Criticism Of Obama For Not Calling An Emergency Session Of Congress Is Hypocrisy On StiltsPosted on September 1, 2013 | No CommentsCruz misrepresents Congress's culpability vis-à-vis not re-convening in Washington, D.C., before the end of its adjournment on September 9, 2013. He does so for inexcusable political reasons given the national security context. Here's why . . .
Page 1 of 11