- Looking A Little Bigly Petulant, Mr. Pr*sident? Darn That Merkel!
- Senator Schumer Admits 2003 “Donutgate” Affair With Vladimir Putin, Pope Francis Now Reveals That “Putin’s In My Stable!”
- Happy Presidents Day 2017! [Presidents Chart, no text]
- Sarah Palin Named As Head Of “Grizzly Bear Free School Zone” Project By New Education Secretary DeVos
- “Invertebrate Zoology” Adds New Subspecies – the Republican Party
Federal Reserve Updates
Put your head in the cloud . . .2012 2012 election budget campaign Congress conservative crime deficit Democrat economics economy Egypt election funny Gingo Gingrich GOP GOP primaries humor law liberal Michael Matthew Bloomer Michael Matthew Bloomer author Mitt Romney Newt Gingrich Obama Obamacare Paul Ryan political humor politics politics. political humor President Obama progressive Recession Republican Romney santorum satire taxes Tea Party Texas They Will Say ANYTHING TWSA Uncategorized video
Posted on January 3, 2014 | No CommentsFor 2014 we have this: "I will serve more than I am served. I will help more people in need. I will be less cynical and highlight as many stories of decency, hope, and love as I can find. I will be an encouragement to others rather than a stumbling block. I will love my neighbor as myself." Heady indeed. Presumably that will include a lifting of . . .
Syrian Crisis : ‘Texas Ted’ Cruz Criticism Of Obama For Not Calling An Emergency Session Of Congress Is Hypocrisy On StiltsPosted on September 1, 2013 | No CommentsCruz misrepresents Congress's culpability vis-à-vis not re-convening in Washington, D.C., before the end of its adjournment on September 9, 2013. He does so for inexcusable political reasons given the national security context. Here's why . . .
Page 1 of 11