- Looking A Little Bigly Petulant, Mr. Pr*sident? Darn That Merkel!
- Senator Schumer Admits 2003 “Donutgate” Affair With Vladimir Putin, Pope Francis Now Reveals That “Putin’s In My Stable!”
- Happy Presidents Day 2017! [Presidents Chart, no text]
- Sarah Palin Named As Head Of “Grizzly Bear Free School Zone” Project By New Education Secretary DeVos
- “Invertebrate Zoology” Adds New Subspecies – the Republican Party
Federal Reserve Updates
Put your head in the cloud . . .2012 2012 election budget campaign Congress conservative crime deficit Democrat economics economy Egypt election funny Gingo Gingrich GOP GOP primaries humor law liberal Michael Matthew Bloomer Michael Matthew Bloomer author Mitt Romney Newt Gingrich Obama Obamacare Paul Ryan political humor politics politics. political humor President Obama progressive Recession Republican Romney santorum satire taxes Tea Party Texas They Will Say ANYTHING TWSA Uncategorized video
Congressional Procedure & Rules Archive
Syrian Crisis, Critical Documents 1 : Side-By-Side Comparison Of Senate Foreign Relations Committee Draft And Approved Resolution To Authorize The Use Of Military Force (AUMF)Posted on September 10, 2013 | No CommentsThis side-by-side highlights for ease of reading both the non-substantive and substantive differences between the documents. An introductory section summarizes the substantive revisions to the draft resolution. (prepared by Legislative Reteach, Information & Analysis Services (email@example.com))
Posted on August 30, 2013 | No CommentsCongress may indeed, and by its own bicameral agreement, call itself back into session at any time during its recess under the terms of section two of the conditional adjournment. This is nothing new either. The conditional adjournment language in various forms has a long history.
Page 1 of 11