- Death Where Is Thy Sting: Sometimes Fake Impeachment News Is Just Right For The Occasion . . .
- Looking A Little Bigly Petulant, Mr. Pr*sident? Darn That Merkel!
- Senator Schumer Admits 2003 “Donutgate” Affair With Vladimir Putin, Pope Francis Now Reveals That “Putin’s In My Stable!”
- Happy Presidents Day 2017! [Presidents Chart, no text]
- Sarah Palin Named As Head Of “Grizzly Bear Free School Zone” Project By New Education Secretary DeVos
Live Traffic Feed
Health Care Archive
Posted on January 30, 2017 | No CommentsBowing to an Obama administration edict that embargoed the scientific discovery described in this article until after Donald Trump's inauguration, Wikipedia today added the Republican Party to its list of invertebrate subdivisions in its "Invertebrate Zoology" article.