- Looking A Little Bigly Petulant, Mr. Pr*sident? Darn That Merkel!
- Senator Schumer Admits 2003 “Donutgate” Affair With Vladimir Putin, Pope Francis Now Reveals That “Putin’s In My Stable!”
- Happy Presidents Day 2017! [Presidents Chart, no text]
- Sarah Palin Named As Head Of “Grizzly Bear Free School Zone” Project By New Education Secretary DeVos
- “Invertebrate Zoology” Adds New Subspecies – the Republican Party
Federal Reserve Updates
Put your head in the cloud . . .2012 2012 election budget campaign Congress conservative crime deficit Democrat economics economy Egypt election funny Gingo Gingrich GOP GOP primaries humor law liberal Michael Matthew Bloomer Michael Matthew Bloomer author Mitt Romney Newt Gingrich Obama Obamacare Paul Ryan political humor politics politics. political humor President Obama progressive Recession Republican Romney santorum satire taxes Tea Party Texas They Will Say ANYTHING TWSA Uncategorized video
National Security Archive
Syrian Crisis : ‘Texas Ted’ Cruz Criticism Of Obama For Not Calling An Emergency Session Of Congress Is Hypocrisy On StiltsPosted on September 1, 2013 | No CommentsCruz misrepresents Congress's culpability vis-à-vis not re-convening in Washington, D.C., before the end of its adjournment on September 9, 2013. He does so for inexcusable political reasons given the national security context. Here's why . . .
U.S. v. Syria : Russian President Valery Putin Puttin’ A Foot Forward & Offering Obama A Good Reason To WaitPosted on August 31, 2013 | No Comments"The G20 is a good forum for discussing the Syria problem, so why not take advantage of this?" -Russian President Vladimir Putin, August 31, 2013. The foolish common wisdom making the rounds everywhere one looks or reads asserts that any U.S. military action against Syria must - absolutely must - occur before . . .