Live Traffic Feed
- Senate “Health [We Could Not] Care” Less Bill – Some Initial Facts About The GOP Plan To Hamstring Medicaid [video < 3 mins.]
- Two Part Exclusive: Satan Refuses Delivery Of Roger Ailes & Holds Trial In Capitol Hill’s “The Disgruntled Toad” Restaurant
- The “Massacre Script” Redux at GOP Baseball Practice. GOP Whip Rep. Steve Scalise Wounded, Staffers, and Capitol Police Attacked By Armed Gunman
- A Long Time Coming: View Rep. Brad Sherman’s Impeachment Bill, And The Most Recent Library of Congress’s Report On Impeachment.
- Paul Ryan & Chris Christie Philosophize About Presidential Intern Donald Trump’s Private Meeting With Then FBI Director Comey: “He’s Just New At This.”
National Security Archive
Syrian Crisis : ‘Texas Ted’ Cruz Criticism Of Obama For Not Calling An Emergency Session Of Congress Is Hypocrisy On StiltsPosted on September 1, 2013 | No CommentsCruz misrepresents Congress's culpability vis-à-vis not re-convening in Washington, D.C., before the end of its adjournment on September 9, 2013. He does so for inexcusable political reasons given the national security context. Here's why . . .
U.S. v. Syria : Russian President Valery Putin Puttin’ A Foot Forward & Offering Obama A Good Reason To WaitPosted on August 31, 2013 | No Comments"The G20 is a good forum for discussing the Syria problem, so why not take advantage of this?" -Russian President Vladimir Putin, August 31, 2013. The foolish common wisdom making the rounds everywhere one looks or reads asserts that any U.S. military action against Syria must - absolutely must - occur before . . .
Posted on August 30, 2013 | No CommentsMichael Matthew Bloomer, August 30, 2013 Military analysts and Syrian intervention cheerleaders maintain that limited air strikes will suffice to “degrade” Syria’s chemical weapons capabilities. Senator John McCain, as always, is among those cheerleaders. During March 2012 he was the first senator to call for air strikes on Assad’s armed forces. Now, again, […]