Live Traffic Feed
- Trump: Diplomacy for the Preschool Set
- Affordable Care Act, Hey Hey Hey Goodbye . . . What The House Cravenly Proposes To Demolish
- Trump: The Art of the Deal is Not the Art of Governing
- A President Named Trump? Where Does He Fit?
- Death Where Is Thy Sting: Sometimes Fake Impeachment News Is Just Right For The Occasion . . .
Posted on September 16, 2016 | No CommentsAppearing ever more presidential, candidate Trump was unapologetic about his prior claims that President Obama hailed from Kenya, an African nation. Instead, out of habit, he doubled down. “What we found out though, folks, is even worse. Horrible. A horror story. Deeply, deeply disturbing. A mess. A fraud. A stinkeroo.”
Ted Cruz Embraces The Title ‘President-Elect’ On Same Day Of Rand Paul’s Announcement. Renders Rand Paul’s Presidential Candidacy Irrelevant.Posted on April 8, 2015 | No CommentsHere was Ted Cruz, a man about to claim a unique place in American history. In his sonorous tenor voice he revealed: "My dear friends, on January 20, 2017, at the exact moment when the Sun's orbit around our homeland reaches its highest point in the sky, I shall begin my first eight-year term as your chief executive." . . .