Live Traffic Feed
- Senate “Health [We Could Not] Care” Less Bill – Some Initial Facts About The GOP Plan To Hamstring Medicaid [video < 3 mins.]
- Two Part Exclusive: Satan Refuses Delivery Of Roger Ailes & Holds Trial In Capitol Hill’s “The Disgruntled Toad” Restaurant
- The “Massacre Script” Redux at GOP Baseball Practice. GOP Whip Rep. Steve Scalise Wounded, Staffers, and Capitol Police Attacked By Armed Gunman
- A Long Time Coming: View Rep. Brad Sherman’s Impeachment Bill, And The Most Recent Library of Congress’s Report On Impeachment.
- Paul Ryan & Chris Christie Philosophize About Presidential Intern Donald Trump’s Private Meeting With Then FBI Director Comey: “He’s Just New At This.”
Posted on September 16, 2016 | No CommentsAppearing ever more presidential, candidate Trump was unapologetic about his prior claims that President Obama hailed from Kenya, an African nation. Instead, out of habit, he doubled down. “What we found out though, folks, is even worse. Horrible. A horror story. Deeply, deeply disturbing. A mess. A fraud. A stinkeroo.”
Ted Cruz Embraces The Title ‘President-Elect’ On Same Day Of Rand Paul’s Announcement. Renders Rand Paul’s Presidential Candidacy Irrelevant.Posted on April 8, 2015 | No CommentsHere was Ted Cruz, a man about to claim a unique place in American history. In his sonorous tenor voice he revealed: "My dear friends, on January 20, 2017, at the exact moment when the Sun's orbit around our homeland reaches its highest point in the sky, I shall begin my first eight-year term as your chief executive." . . .