Live Traffic Feed
- Senate “Health [We Could Not] Care” Less Bill – Some Initial Facts About The GOP Plan To Hamstring Medicaid [video < 3 mins.]
- Two Part Exclusive: Satan Refuses Delivery Of Roger Ailes & Holds Trial In Capitol Hill’s “The Disgruntled Toad” Restaurant
- The “Massacre Script” Redux at GOP Baseball Practice. GOP Whip Rep. Steve Scalise Wounded, Staffers, and Capitol Police Attacked By Armed Gunman
- A Long Time Coming: View Rep. Brad Sherman’s Impeachment Bill, And The Most Recent Library of Congress’s Report On Impeachment.
- Paul Ryan & Chris Christie Philosophize About Presidential Intern Donald Trump’s Private Meeting With Then FBI Director Comey: “He’s Just New At This.”
civil unrest Archive
Posted on May 8, 2017 | No CommentsMichael J. Matheron, May 5, 2017 [to download this post click the Adobe icon, above] “The pursuit of peace and progress cannot end in a few years in either victory or defeat. The pursuit of peace and progress, with its trials and its errors, its successes and its setbacks, can […]
Freddie Gray’s Neckbreaking Ride: Slideshow Of Interior Details Similar To Baltimore Detainee Transport Vans. Actual Pictures Thus Far Withheld From MediaPosted on May 1, 2015 | No CommentsTelevision reporters assert that Baltimore police authorities have refused to provide pictures of the interior of their detainee transport vans, infamously known as "paddy wagons." I took the challenge to find some interior shots more close-in than previously published. Google and Bing came back empty when I asked for "Baltimore prisoner transport van interior," and other more general search terms. I did find pictures of Baltimore transport . . .
Baltimore Police ‘Press Conference’ Takes No Questions. Deputy Commissioner’s Summary Ignores The Most Important Issue: Why Was Mr. Gray NOT Delivered First To A Hospital?Posted on April 30, 2015 | No CommentsMichael JF Matheron, April 30, 2015. Just a few minutes ago the Baltimore police held a so-called news conference regarding Freddie Gray’s April 12th arrest but stated at the outset they would take no press questions. Baltimore Deputy Commissioner Kevin Davis revealed that the “paddy wagon” made a previously undisclosed second stop of four stops […]
Page 1 of 11